Friday 3 May 2013

April Favourites!

Sorry  haven't posted in a little while, I am back at school now and have exams so its a little stressful at the moment haha, but i thought i would do an April favourites post because I have gotten some new things which I absolutely love and cant wait to share with you all!


  
The two Rimmel London products above I bought at the beginning of the week and have used them nearly every day since! The Glam Eyes HD eyeshadow creates a really nice smokey eye and on the back it has a step by step guide which is really useful! The Scandal Eyes Lycra flex is one of the BEST mascaras i have everrr used! It doesn't clump and it layers really well, also because of the Lycra technology it feels really light, some of the other mascaras i have used feel heavy when you layer it on.. but not this one! *cheers*


This wallet is from Sportsgirl it was $24.99 it is really good and has loads of space inside for credit cards, coins and notes. I'm love fluorescent colours with greys, so when i saw this i snatched it up. I always get compliments on this wallet, its defiantly my must have accessorie! 


These Revlon brushes are fab! they are so soft and easy to clean, I literally use them every day! I think that if you have good brushes your makeup always turns out 1 million times nicer!


This Argan Oil treatment does wonders for your hair! I put it on when my hair is damp from the middle lengths to the ends and it not only gives a healthy look but also makes your hair feel like silk!


This is my everyday perfume it is a really lovely smell and the bottle is super cute. I find that it lasts all day and night which is fantastic!


Last but not least my Kate Moss Lipstick by Rimmel in the nude colour, this is such a pretty lipstick it is really flattering and has a nice finish to it. I particularly like it because its a good one for everyday wear and its nothing too outrageous!

Leave a comment if you have used any of these or if you want to share your own April favourites!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and try to reply to every single one! <3