Thursday 23 May 2013

Liebster Award! and 11 Facts about me!



I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by First Person Shopper, I was super excited to be nominated because sometimes if can feel like I'm talking to myself! haha :) This award is spread mostly by word of mouth it also helps new bloggers like myself with under 200 followers get recognition.

These are the rules: 


  • Answer the questions set for you 
  • Post 11 facts about yourself
  • Choose 11 new bloggers to tag 
  • Add 11 new questions 
  • Tell the bloggers they've been nominated!
These are the set that has been given to me by firstpersonshopper!

What is your favourite thing about yourself? 
This a tough one because I don't want to sound up myself but i think it would have to be my eyes!

What is currently to your right?
A box of tissues, im sick at the moment :( and i also have my favourite hand cream!

If you could live anywhere than where you live now, where would it be?
LONDON!!!! I currently live in Sydney and I have family in England and whenever I visit I LOVE IT soooo much!

What makes you happy?
Using new make up for the first time and recieving parcels in the mail with my online shopping, it is so satasfying unwrapping it! 
Do you collect anything?
When I was 5 would collect stamps off letters, i had heaps. Then around 10 i collected rocks and gemstones, i still have them my collection is huge. Now I like to collect make up and high heels, I cant help myself! Its really bad!

What is your biggest phobia?
I am terrified heights, i can do planes but when im on a talk balcony or on a cliff walk my legs feel like jelly!

Do you exercise?
Yes, I go to the gym 3-4 times a week, i really enjoy it once im there. But i'm lazy so it takes alot of encouragement to get there haha.

Who was the last person you spoke to?
My mum <3

Food of choice in a restraunt?
I go to thai restraunts most and i always get Pad Thai with chicken its amazing!!!

What is your favourite memory?
Its hard to choose just one but i loved going to Disneyland California, I'm a big kid! :P

What is your worst habit?
Impuse buying and sending all my money! I cant save my money! I need help!! haha

11 Facts about me!
1. I live in Sydney, Australia
2. I have two younger sisters
3. I love Art.
4. I still go to high school
5. I'm 16.
6. I love watching youtube videos and i really want to make my own!
7. Whenever i go shopping i always go to the make up stores without fail.
8. I am currently recoverying from surgery which i had yesterday
9. I have loads of high heel shoes and half of them I havent gotten a chance to wear yet!
10. I love the Carrie Diaries, Vampire Diaries, New Girl and Geordie Shore. I watch them religiously!
11. My favourite foods are Sushi and Dark Chocolate (not together though haha)

11 bloggers I nominate for this award are:

1.  Katie from realdailyliving
2. Aileen from aileenmccoll
3. Irna from littlebeautylashes
4. Emma from rougeinlove97
5. Beverly from itsmystyl
6. Miss Dalisay from beautyonrehab
7. Emilie from beautyismyheaven
8. Maddy from alittlepetite
9. Addison from addisonelinor
10. Lauren from acupofhautestyle
11. Lori from ticklemeblush

Here are the 11 questions for the people i tagged to answer:
  1. What is one beauty product that you cannot live without?
  2. When did you start your blog and why did you start it?
  3. Lipstick, lip balm or lip gloss? 
  4. What is your favourite TV show?
  5. Name one of your celebrity crushes.
  6. Do you have a favourite YouTube guru? Who is it and why?
  7. If you could eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  8. Android or Apple?
  9. Name one country that you would love to travel to and why?
  10. Name a make-up crime that you hate.
  11. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
THANKS FOR READING! 
Love Alana

1 comment:

I love to hear from you and try to reply to every single one! <3