Monday 27 May 2013

Some things just ain't that great!

Basically this post is all about products that i have bought and not really liked. I think its safe to say that everyone hates buying a product and after using it once or twice deciding its not great and is actually a really big disappointment. I for one can say that I have had my fair share of rubbish products. I have documented them all below for you so if you ever think of buying them in the future I can save you the disappointment. If I can help just one person my job will be done! Sooo with out further a do here are my top worst products!!



This heat protection spray is absolute crapola! It is really sticky and matted my hair it has terrible! Stay as far away from it as possible!


I didn't realise when i bought it that it had self tanner in it. I thought it was just a moisturiser so i slapped it on before bed and woke up the next morning with orange streaks ( not a good look). I tried to put it on carefully and let it dry evenly but it still went streaky. I find this product to tricky to get right so to me its not really worth the effort.


This product claimed to give you natural curls that were bouncy and lovely....LIES!!! It made my hair heavy and gross, oh and my hair wasnt curly at all! So yeah this one is a definate no go zone!


I was super excited to try this product when I heard about it. Basically what it is supposed to do is change colour with the temperature. The colour goes from purple when its warm to pink when its cold, to change the colour I literally had to dunk my hand in a bucket of ice for 10 seconds for it to change to pink, the pink lasted about 20seconds before my hand thawed out. So yeah basically this product is a liar.


This is a random one but the main reason I hate it is it smells bad, like really badd!!


Okay so this says "Light Feel" but it is anything but light... its oily and sticky and just not great.


Anyhoo I hope this little rant about bad products I have bought will help save you from buying them. Let me know it you have bought a product that wasnt great, I would love to hear about it.

Have a great day
xoAlanaox


2 comments:

  1. I know it's really annoying when you purchase a product and it doesn't live up to the hype! I bought Bioderma the makeup remover everyone raves about and it ended up irritating my skin and eyes so I stopped using it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i have heard about that one!! You might need one for sensitive skin
      Alana xx

      Delete

I love to hear from you and try to reply to every single one! <3