Sunday 7 July 2013

My Skin Make-Up Routine

Flawless skin is hard to get unless its photoshopped. I have tried so many different products to make my skin look perfect and so far havent been all that successful but i have found a routine which makes my skin look natural and covers uneven skin tone.



The products I use can all be bought from Priceline and are all relatively cheap.

I attached a photo of my face with all the make-up on it. This is also my everyday make-up, I wear it to school, work and out during the day.

 










I only need four brushes to create this look but if you don't own any brushes you can use your fingers.
  

Bourjois healthy mix serum gel foundation my colour is the lightest (51) (bit of a mouthful) is a very highly recommended foundation  used by some of my favourite youtubers such as Zoella and FleurDeForce. It is really easy to apply and gives a flawless look, the only down side is it's a light-medium coverage. I apply this with my foundation brush.

 


To set my foundation I use Rimmels stay matte powder in 002.I apply this all over my face and under my eye, over the top of my concealer (M.A.C studio finish NC15. It stops your foundation from coming off during the day. I definitely recommend this product! 

I find this bronzer is really easy to work with, it blends well and isn't shimmery so it can be worn everyday which makes me very happy. I love the look it gives, it really lifts the face and is a great contour.




Let me know if you use any of these products

xoAlanaox

8 comments:

  1. Hi dear, you have a lovely blog and great post! did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! xoxo

    My Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3831938/love-joice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joice!I have followed you :)
      Alana xx

      Delete
  2. That concealer works wonders, I use it all the time!

    PS. make sure to enter this new competition to win an iPad 3! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely makeup picks! you look so pretty

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. check out my new givaway to win a goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and try to reply to every single one! <3