Sunday 28 July 2013

Review: Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara

Hello everyone! I hope you are well :) Today I am reviewing Maybellines New Mega Plush Mascara, this has only just hit the shelves here in Aus so i thought it would be a perfect time to review it so you guys can get a feel for this product before you go out and buy it.
Basically this new mascara is a gel base formula which claims that it doesnt flake or clump eyelashes. I dont 100% agree with this, although it doesn't smugde it does however clump, i think it might be the brush that does that. The brush has a flexible top which is quite loose which I find hard to work with and the bristles are very long which makes it hard to get to shorter lashes. This product also claims its buildable, I dont find it that good at layering because the more you put on the clumpier it gets. Here is a picture of the mascara in each step as I build it up.



I havent curled my lashes so they look very straight but, as you can see the heavier the application the more clumps.

My lashes didnt look like the ad... fml


I wont buy this again as I like to try different mascaras each time I shop and this one didnt impress me all too much

Please leave me a comment if you have tried this out and liked it or disliked it

xoAlanaox


7 comments:

  1. It really doesn't look that bad. I like how it looks on you!

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. your lashes look so long! lovely review, thank you for sharing! Looking forward to your upcoming posts!♡

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com
    (Join my blog International Giveaway ♡! 21 items- lots of Japanese makeup and beauty products like Dollywink, Diamond Beauty, etc! )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, there should be one up very soon xx

      Delete
  3. I love your blog!
    Especially the background did you do your own design?

    http://pipipicks.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and my background is by shabbyblogs.com :) they are free xx

      Delete
  4. great review i think it looks good xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and try to reply to every single one! <3