Sunday 8 September 2013

Review: Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub

Heyy lovelies here is the review of the lush lip scrub which i promised people over on my instagram (the link is on the right).This lip scrub is amazing it gently buffs away excess skin on you lips and leaves them silky smooth. I use mine before putting on lipstick as in gives a smooth base to apply the product over the top. Oh and I cant believe I have forgotten to mention its edible! So after you've buffed away you can like if of your lips and taste the sweet bubblegum flavour. Another great attribute about this product is it is only $10 and lasts a really long time! Definetly recommend this product! two big thumbs up!




2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love, love, LOVE IT. I also have the Mint Julips scrub but Bubblegum is far yummier and it leaves your lips so soft and smooth! XX

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and try to reply to every single one! <3